WELCOME TO CMA-GLOBAL-FRESH
At CMA-Global-Fresh we specialise in growing, processing and distributing fresh produce from our Associates Fields.
All the Fresh Products produced in the Regions of Alicante, Murcia y Almeria: Lettuce, Tomato, Broccoli, Peppers, Cabbage, Courgette, Aubergine, Celery, Pumpkin, Cucumber, Melon, Water Melon, Oranges, etc... All of them with exceptional organoleptic properties. It is very likely that you have known us for some time.
Quality, dedication and hard work are our hallmarks, as well as the application of the most modern agricultural techniques and a permanent interest in R+D+I. All this combines in an ideal way and allows us to offer the best products and with the most efficient service.
Learn more about our products so that you can take advantage of their excellent qualities.
Why choosing our products?
Our commitment to quality makes us care at every step of the productive and commercial processes. We have our own nursery where a team of specialist’s plant seeds and maintain temperature controls, and irrigation in appropriate and measured doses, etc. When seeds germinate they are transplanted to their respective agricultural farms, distributed throughout the Regions of Alicante, Murcia y Almeria with more of 4000 hectares of farmland with all our Associates. All kinds of care are taken to ensure a harvest of the highest quality.
Later on the products are transported by the company’s fleet to the production plant, they are packed to guarantee their perfect conservation until they arrive at the supermarket, and finally to your table.
Some data to show you that for us "quality" is a very meaningful word:
• We incorporate within our production processes effective measures of energy saving and minimization of water consumption.
• We use RFID technology, which allows us to improve the cost and reliability of the process of identification of products (and to later perform a correct traceability thereof).
• We have created a R + D + I department.
• We implement integrated management in quality, environment and prevention of occupational hazards.
• We fully comply with the Protocol to promote environmental responsibility and sustainable development within the framework of the Social Pact for the environment.
• Produce prepared and packaged in our own facilities.